So today is the day we have been waiting for for so long – Covid-19 restrictions have officially been lifted here in England. Whilst we cannot wait to see people back on the dancefloor celebrating with families and friends, here at NH Events, we are still taking Covid-19 safety very seriously.
With almost a 16-month backlog of bookings, the NH Events diary is very busy over the coming months. The last thing we want is for anyone’s party, wedding or event plans to be changed at the last minute as a result of a member of NH Events staff being instructed to isolate or becoming infected. We therefore want to do everything we can to ensure the safety of our staff and our clients with the following precautions:
– All NH Events staff have been double-vaccinated to ensure maximum possible resistance to Covid-19.
– All NH Events staff will be tested a maximum of 24 hours before every booking to ensure that they have a negative Covid-19 test result.
– All NH Events staff will carry hand sanitiser and will regularly sanitise to avoid possible transmission of Covid-19.
– We kindly request that our clients and their guests avoid close contact with NH Events staff as much as possible.
– To avoid close contact, we encourage our clients to make maximum use of their booking paperwork to make song requests prior to the occasion.
– If anyone wishes to speak with a member of NH Events staff, we kindly request that they wear a mask and maintain social distance where possible. NH Events staff will also wear a mask where close contact is required.
We thank you for your understanding and hope to see you all on the dancefloor very soon!
The NH Events Team