NH Events is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
I, Neil Hardingham, am the data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
Your Personal Information
NH Events may collect and process the following personal information about you:
- Information that you provide by completing my enquiry form or newsletter subscription service.
- Details of transactions and details regarding the fulfilment of your booking.
- If you contact me, I may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Information provided in customer surveys, which are used by NH Events for research purposes. Any information provided in these surveys is voluntary.
- Details of your visits to my Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, and other communication data.
- I do not retain any personal information recorded from any social media app unless otherwise stated.
How we store your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although I will do my best to protect your personal data, I cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to my Site – any transmission is therefore at your own risk. Once I have received your information, I will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How we use your Personal Information
I use personal information held about you in the following ways:
- To carry out my obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and I.
- To ensure that content from my Site is presented in the most effective manner for you.
- To provide you with information that you request from me or which I feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
Disclosure of your Personal Information
I may disclose your personal information to third parties if I am under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation; or in order to enforce or apply my terms and conditions or other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of NH Events / Norfolk Wedding DJ / Suffolk Wedding DJ / Neil Hardingham, my customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask me not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. I will make sure you will be informed – before collecting your data – if I intend to use your personal data for such purposes, or if I intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. It is possible to exercise this right at any time by contacting us.
My Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies. I do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 and the EU General Data Protection Regulations give you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with those acts. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet my costs in providing you with details of the information I hold about you.
I may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data relating to browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Your cookie settings can be adjusted in your browser settings and will prevent your browser from accepting cookies. This may decrease the efficiency and functionality of this Site and others as cookies are a typical part of the majority of modern websites.
Social Media Cookies
So you can refer to or share my content on social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter, this Site has included sharing buttons. The cookies themselves are set by the separate social network websites.